Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Little Work...A Little Play

Last week I had to attend a 3 day conference at Perdido Beach Resort in Orange Beach , AL.  SO instead of going alone I decided to take my hubby and my 2 sweet little girls so they could enjoy a little fun in the sun.  We arrived and Adam and the girls immediately hit the pool/beach ( while I was inside in meetings)

The first evening they provided a poolside dinner with a band.  The girls really enjoyed this.  After that we went for a walk on the beach. 

We decided to get out of the hotel and do a little shopping...  The girls trying on shoes....

The next day I had class until lunch and was able to join the family in the sun.  We had a great time out by the pool.  The girls met some children from Ethiopia and quickly became friends

Tuesday evening we went to dinner at the Original Oyster House.  The food was great.  Seeing the sunset while we ate was amazing!

After dinner we walked around The Wharf and admired all of the large boats that were there....


After the conference we headed home... Making a quick stop in Foley for a little shopping and a great meal at Lambert's .  The girls enjoyed catching rolls!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! I love Lambert's- such a fun experience! You guys have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete