Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What is Reality TV Coming To?!?!?!??!?!

Okay so I must admit I have greatly appreciated my two weeks away from work!  We enjoyed spending lots of time with family and each other, a little shopping, and movies!  I also found some time to actually sit and watch TV, which is something I rarely do!  I came across a show that I think is absolutely disgusting!  While it is CRAZY, I still find myself completely intrigued by these insane girls on the show.  The show is BRIDALPLASTY on E.

There is a group of engaged females that are competing for the wedding of their dreams.  But during the competition just like all reality shows someone is voted off each show.  This in itself brings out the bridezilla's and catfights among the females.  The twist to each show is that each episode they have a competition and the winner of the competition is safe from elimination but get this they also get the plastic surgery of their choice.  So the girl is taken away and comes back to the home that they are all staying in all black and blue.  This show is not for the weak.. BY NO MEANS!!!  The episode that I watched it actually showed the girl getting a nose job and the surgeon breaking her nose.  The show is insane! 

No comments:

Post a Comment