Wednesday, June 1, 2011

360 Degrees

WE'RE BACK!!!!!

This is what came out of my mouth when my neighbors saw me unpacking over the weekend.  One of my neighbors came across the yard very slowly and when she saw it was me moving items out of a truck and into our home she broke into a sprint to hug my neck.  She told me that she was so glad that it was us!  That she had missed us and that nothing had changed.  The next morning I was unloading my vehicle and the neighbor on the other side was watering her flowers and said "Are you guys moving back" and I said "We're Back!".... 

Yes we moved back into our home this past weekend...  We made a decision that the best thing for our family right now would be to move back into our home.  We moved out of the house last summer and put the house on the market.  We moved into a home for abused and neglected children.  We fostered and I believe that it was an experience that we will never forget.  We had a total of 7 chldren stay with us over the period of 9 months that we were there.  The stories that these children carry will forever be etched in my heart.

We're Back and working on getting settled in ....  The one GREAT thing about the whole move...  I got brand new paint inside and out, brand new carpet, new roof, and my front door refinished!  Its like a new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment