Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Little Man!!!!

I found out today that Little Man will be placed with his family this weekend.  I am very excited and very sad all at the same time!  We received him on Feb 22, which is almost exactly 4 months ago.  He was 2 months old when we got him and we fell in love with him immediately.  He went right along with us everywhere we went...  church, shopping, ballfields, practice, you name it he was there!  Everyone commented on what a turn around and what a great personality he had.  I have to admit he RARELY ever cries, well unless Tillery is trying to play with him like he is a baby doll.  I know my family was blessed by the time that he spent with us.  Here is a pic to brighten your day !


1 comment:

  1. Love that little man! He has a smile that warms everyone's hearts, and a babble that wakes you up at 4am to say Hi :-) And yes, he's made a huge turn around with you guys.

    ReplyDelete