Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Waterfalls and Waterguns

This Saturday the girls wanted to go down to the waterfall to play.  Adam was away doing a wedding so the girls and I headed down to the waterfall for some fun.  We walked and explored! 
I could not get in the water it is still way to cold for me but the girls didn't seem to mind.  They were not real keen on how nasty it was but after a while that was okay too.  They found a board that went across the water ( see pic below )

This was taken right before they decided to stand on the board and jump.  Well bless Tillery's heart...  no matter what she tries to do she gets hurt!  Taylor bounced her off and right into the water...  Taylor and I both laughed along with Tillery at first, then Tillery began to scream very loud.  She would not stop to tell me what was wrong... I am thinking we have a broke toe, ankle, etc....  She finally took a breath long enough to tell me that she had a splinter in her heel.  I got it out and she was much better that is when I noticed the nice gaping hole in her knee that was pouring blood.  Nice description isn't it!  Well I convinced the girls it was time to go so we could doctor Tillery.  We got Tillery all fixed up and I went in because they said they wanted to play outside a little longer and this is what I found when I went back out to check on them....

No comments:

Post a Comment